Thursday, April 23, 2009

Interview Toughts

The person i would love to interview is my mother. She is currently a LPN(Licensed Practical Nurse). My mom has been in the heath field for as long as i can remember, i think she in it before i was even born( i gotta ask her). She was a mid-wife, she use have her own little clinic that was joined to our house. i chose her field because it's a field I'm currently in myself and i would love to know more about it.
The questions that i would like to ask her are:
Do you feel like your mentally alone when your working?
What goes through your mind when you're giving your patients their medicines and/or speaking to them?
Is your career a womens based job?
Are you seeing more male nurse now than when you first started?
How long have you been in the health field?
When did you decide that you wanted to be a nurse?
Do you still feel the same way about it after all these years?
Would you choose another profession if you could at this very moment?
What advice would give me or someone in or going into this field of work?
Do you plan on going further in your field?

1 comment:

  1. Interesting questions - do you know the film "The Business of Being Born"? A *very* interesting look at midwives. . .

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm 21 years old, and this is my first year in college. I'm a LPN major currently working as a CNA. I'm really friendly and down to earth once you get to know me. Don't be afraid to speak to me, I won't bite(lol).