Thursday, April 16, 2009

Not Following Tradition

Growing up men had the role of being the fixer of things, going to work and taking care of the women. The main type of work i saw guys doing was driving taxes, and working with their hands at construction sites. The women's job was mainly to stay home and take of the house and kids. In my family it was completely different in the sense that the women in my l my family had very nice productive jobs. A lot of of women in my family were either nurses, hair stylists, or they ran some kind of business. i don't believe in being a stay at home housewife. Yes gender as shaped my goals in terms of work, i believe women can do any job we please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm 21 years old, and this is my first year in college. I'm a LPN major currently working as a CNA. I'm really friendly and down to earth once you get to know me. Don't be afraid to speak to me, I won't bite(lol).